Welcome to our website (https://www.rughouse.co.nz). We are highly committed to the privacy of our website users. (Name of the company) by the Privacy Act 1993 and has chosen to comply with the Information Privacy Principles contained in that Act. You are requested to read this policy carefully for correct and better understanding of the policies and practices related to your personal information and how we will use, manage and keep it safe.
You are most welcome to visit our website without sharing any personal information. However, in order to access every section of the website and our some special services, you are required to share certain personal information with us. It is required for giving you the best customer experience on our website.
Information we collect about you
When you register with us through our website, we ask for your consent before collecting any personal information. We also clearly mention which information is mandatory for registration and which information is not necessary and can be provided at your discretion.
The personal/identifying information we may collect about you when you visit or use our website:
- Full Name, address, email address, phone number, geographical location, gender, and occupation.
- Your use of different social media platforms.
- Your preference in relation to products and services. This information helps us improve and offer the services you need each time you visit our website.
- Your phone conversation with our representatives. We may record them.
- Email communication between you and our company/staff.
- IP address of your machine or device, the operating system and the browser your machine or device uses.
- The date and time you are visiting our website and the pages you view.
- When you purchase any product/service from us, we collect and process payment information from you such as credit card numbers and billing information.
Please note that we do not hold full credit or debit card details.
We may also collect anonymous information automatically through the technology that uses “cookies”. The purpose of using cookies is to provide you unrestricted access to the entire website and a smooth customer experience. “Browser Cookies” are small files that websites store on your computer to identify you and make your website experience hassle-free and good. You may choose not to accept browser cookies by turning on the appropriate setting on your browser. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, then you will not be able to navigate the website smoothly.
Use of your information
We may use your personal information
- To manage your account with us.
- To process your transactions in order to provide you with the products/services you ordered.
- To provide you with information related to our products/services, including news and promotional material.
- To smoothly carry out our obligations to you or any third party involved in delivering our products to you.
- To improve our website and services.
- To inform you of any changes made to our website.
- For internal purposes such as billing, staff training, and risk management.
- To get in touch with you regarding your queries.
- To confirm any information provided to us by you.
By sharing your identifying information such as phone number or email address, you agree to receive information related to the above collection and use purposes through text message or email. We may also send you promotional information or newsletters that we think may be of some interest to you. Our emails will also have instructions on how you can unsubscribe from our mailing list.
Who do we share your information with?
When you provide us with any personal information, rest assured, we will handle your personal information with utmost responsibility and will not sell, lease or share it with any third party.
We will share your personal information with any third party only when you have authorized us to share it:
Your personal information collected and stored by us can only be accessed by our authorized staff for the reasons/purposes mentioned above. We make sure all the required steps are taken to ensure the protection of your personal information, to save it from unauthorized access, amendment, disclosure, destruction or any other misuse.
We store your personal information till the time it is needed to fulfill the purposes mentioned above. In case you want to make changes or correct any information you provided us, you can go to your account on our website and change it. In case you are not able to do so, you can call us for the same. We will change it, provided it doesn’t violate our policies, terms and conditions of use or any law.
Contact for queries/suggestions
(Name of the company) takes complete responsibility of the quality of our every product. We aim to provide 100 percent satisfaction to our customers. However, in case there is an issue with our product, we have our return policy to resolve any issue efficiently and professionally.
Once you receive your product, check it carefully before the delivery boy leaves. If you find your product damaged, refuse to accept it and notify the carrier or us. In case you notice the damage in the product after receiving it, you must notify us within 2 business working days of receiving the product. We will not honour any damage claims or returns after the 2 days period. Once we have been notified by you about the damage, we will inspect the product and if we find it defective we will issue a damage claim and then after the damaged product is received by us we will provide you with another product of the same category if you want to exchange it else we will refund the amount you paid for the product. The refund doesn’t include the delivery charges. Kindly make sure that the returned product is packed in the original packaging material and returned through the appropriate carrier.
If you return the product due to our errors such as wrong item, wrong size, wrong address, duplicate shipment, cancelled order prior to ship date, etc., we will arrange the means of returning the product.
For the replacement of the product, you are requested to email us a new order. Also, make sure you keep all receipts from the carrier on all returned product with us.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you! We try our best to provide you with 100% satisfaction with your purchase.