This rug made with 100 % natural fibre jute can warm up any space with its eco-friendly look and colourful tones. It comes with a hard weave pile and it is handmade by skilled artisans in India. It is easy to clean and is long-lasting.
Kindly note: Once the payment for this jute rug is received by us, it will take 2-3 weeks to customize and deliver it. There can be a slight difference in colours depending on monitor settings.
for the Living Room
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- Once you have selected the right furniture and décor for your living room, it’s time to complete it with a beautiful Persian wool rug.
- It will establish a rich and vintage look to your space and it never goes out of style.
- It is hand-tufted by traditional artisans with a pile height of 12 mm and a quality category 4 kg per square meter.
- It has fine density and a dense surface which is soft and can hold up against foot traffic.
- This Persian wool rug is crafted with premium Indian wool which makes it not just beautiful but durable.
- This superior quality rug is easy to clean and maintain. It is available in different colours, patterns, and sizes.
Styl #2 Wool Rug
- Transform your living room into an amazing space with this appealing hand-tufted wool rug.
- Made in India, it is constructed by finely blending New Zealand Wool and Pure Indian Wool.
- It features lovely design and colours. It is high on durability as it has a pile height of 25 MM and weight Per Sq Meter is 4 Kg.
- Depending on your requirement you can customize it as a runner or rug. It is perfect for promoting a lively look to your living room with an added benefit of being easy to maintain and clean.
- So get ready to get showered with wonderful compliments from your guests!
Styl #3 Persian Serapi Carpet
- If ‘classy’ is the taste you want to add to your living room, then Persian Serapi carpet is the ideal choice.
- Its aesthetic beauty, amazing designs, and colours make them a focal point in any living space. It goes well with any kind of furniture and décor.
- It is made in India with 80% Hand spun Indian Wool and 20% cotton.
- These carpets are well known for their aesthetic beauty, tribal geometric designs, and durability. It is a great choice for a living room.
- These carpets originated in Northwestern Persian district of Heriz in the 19th century. Depending on your taste and requirement, you can customize it as a carpet or a rug.
for the Bedroom
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- Add a sober, calming effect to your bedroom by rolling out a beautiful Persian Wool Rug in it. Apart from adding beauty to your bedroom, this Persian hand-tufted rug will enhance its look and feel.
- Hand-tufted rugs are a great choice for homes as they are long-lasting and can be used for 15-20 years if maintained well. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Persian rugs are popular for their amazing craftsmanship and designs. This rug is made of premium Indian wool with a quality category of 4 kg per square meter and pile height of 12 mm.
- It is not just appealing to the eyes but comfortable for your feet too. Depending on the colour and design of your bedroom you can choose from a variety of Persian Wool Rugs.
- It is available in different colours, designs, and sizes.
Styl #2 Kazak Carpet
- Brighten up and elevate the look and feel of your bedroom with this charming Kazak Carpet. Made with 80% Hand Spun pure Indian Wool and 20% cotton, this high-quality carpet is high on durability.
- Its appealing geometric designs and colours will add life to your bedroom. Newly crafted in India, Kazak carpets are inspired by old Caucasian and Russian carpets.
- It has a pile height of 10 mm and 25 Knots per square inch which makes it a good choice for homes. It is stonewashed for an antique look. Depending on your taste you can customize it as a rug or a runner.
- Their geometrical designs and beautiful way of expression are their unique features.
Styl #3 Hand-Tufted Wool Rug
- Design your dream bedroom by adding this floral hand-tufted wool rug made with premium New Zealand Wool and Pure Indian Wool.
- Hand-tufted rugs are known for their quality and durability. It can be used for years.
- You can easily clean and maintain it. With lovely colours and attractive design, this wool rug will breathe life into your bedroom.
- Featuring lively patterns, this rug has a pile height of 25 MM and weighs 4 Kg Per Sq Meter. Its beauty, as well as durability, is high.
- Depending on your taste and need, you can customize it as a runner or a rug.
for the Dining Room
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- With this beautiful hand-tufted Persian Wool Rug, create an ornate sense of beauty and sophistication in your dining room.
- Crafted with premium Indian wool, this rug is very attractive. So next time when you invite your guests for dinner, get ready to receive compliments for this rug.
- It is soothing to the eyes and comfortable for the feet. Its pile height is 12 mm and the quality category is 4 kg per square meter. It is durable, long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain.
- Hand-tufted Persian rugs are known for their high quality and some of the rugs can even last for over 100 years.
- It is available in different colours, designs, and sizes. You can customize it as per your need and taste.
Styl #2 Persian Serapi Carpet
- Bring home this Persian Serapi Carpet to add traditional beauty to your dining area.
- With this antique carpet in your dining room, food will not only be the focal point for your guests.
- Its beautiful range of colours and tribal geometric designs draw attention. It is crafted in India with 80% Hand Spun pure Indian Wool and 20% cotton.
- Its high quality, beauty, and durability make it a perfect choice for the dining area. These carpets originated in the North-western Persian district of Heriz in the 19th century.
- It has a pile height of 10 mm and has 36 Knots per square inch.
Styl #3 Natural Fibre Rug
- Enhance your dining area with an eco-friendly look by adding this natural fiber rug there.
- It is made with 100 % natural fiber jute which makes it durable and long-lasting.
- It is handmade by artisans in India. It has a hard weave pile and it is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is simple and sober and can easily blend with any décor. Its earthy texture and simplicity have its own unique charm.