Its fantastic combination of white pattern highlighted with bright colours make it a perfect piece for your living space.
All cowhide rug’s images are taken individually. So the customers can get precisely the same hide as in photos.
Rug House offers the best value and wide range of variety to the customers. Our hides are professionally tanned, which makes them extra soft and smooth. All cowhides rug have natural gloss shine. All these hides anti-slip and sit flat on the surface.
for the Living Room
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- Once you have selected the right furniture and décor for your living room, it’s time to complete it with a beautiful Persian wool rug.
- It will establish a rich and vintage look to your space and it never goes out of style.
- It is hand-tufted by traditional artisans with a pile height of 12 mm and a quality category 4 kg per square meter.
- It has fine density and a dense surface which is soft and can hold up against foot traffic.
- This Persian wool rug is crafted with premium Indian wool which makes it not just beautiful but durable.
- This superior quality rug is easy to clean and maintain. It is available in different colours, patterns, and sizes.
Styl #2 Wool Rug
- Transform your living room into an amazing space with this appealing hand-tufted wool rug.
- Made in India, it is constructed by finely blending New Zealand Wool and Pure Indian Wool.
- It features lovely design and colours. It is high on durability as it has a pile height of 25 MM and weight Per Sq Meter is 4 Kg.
- Depending on your requirement you can customize it as a runner or rug. It is perfect for promoting a lively look to your living room with an added benefit of being easy to maintain and clean.
- So get ready to get showered with wonderful compliments from your guests!
Styl #3 Persian Serapi Carpet
- If ‘classy’ is the taste you want to add to your living room, then Persian Serapi carpet is the ideal choice.
- Its aesthetic beauty, amazing designs, and colours make them a focal point in any living space. It goes well with any kind of furniture and décor.
- It is made in India with 80% Hand spun Indian Wool and 20% cotton.
- These carpets are well known for their aesthetic beauty, tribal geometric designs, and durability. It is a great choice for a living room.
- These carpets originated in Northwestern Persian district of Heriz in the 19th century. Depending on your taste and requirement, you can customize it as a carpet or a rug.
for the Bedroom
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- Add a sober, calming effect to your bedroom by rolling out a beautiful Persian Wool Rug in it. Apart from adding beauty to your bedroom, this Persian hand-tufted rug will enhance its look and feel.
- Hand-tufted rugs are a great choice for homes as they are long-lasting and can be used for 15-20 years if maintained well. It is easy to clean and maintain.
- Persian rugs are popular for their amazing craftsmanship and designs. This rug is made of premium Indian wool with a quality category of 4 kg per square meter and pile height of 12 mm.
- It is not just appealing to the eyes but comfortable for your feet too. Depending on the colour and design of your bedroom you can choose from a variety of Persian Wool Rugs.
- It is available in different colours, designs, and sizes.
Styl #2 Kazak Carpet
- Brighten up and elevate the look and feel of your bedroom with this charming Kazak Carpet. Made with 80% Hand Spun pure Indian Wool and 20% cotton, this high-quality carpet is high on durability.
- Its appealing geometric designs and colours will add life to your bedroom. Newly crafted in India, Kazak carpets are inspired by old Caucasian and Russian carpets.
- It has a pile height of 10 mm and 25 Knots per square inch which makes it a good choice for homes. It is stonewashed for an antique look. Depending on your taste you can customize it as a rug or a runner.
- Their geometrical designs and beautiful way of expression are their unique features.
Styl #3 Hand-Tufted Wool Rug
- Design your dream bedroom by adding this floral hand-tufted wool rug made with premium New Zealand Wool and Pure Indian Wool.
- Hand-tufted rugs are known for their quality and durability. It can be used for years.
- You can easily clean and maintain it. With lovely colours and attractive design, this wool rug will breathe life into your bedroom.
- Featuring lively patterns, this rug has a pile height of 25 MM and weighs 4 Kg Per Sq Meter. Its beauty, as well as durability, is high.
- Depending on your taste and need, you can customize it as a runner or a rug.
for the Dining Room
Styl #1 Persian Wool Rug
- With this beautiful hand-tufted Persian Wool Rug, create an ornate sense of beauty and sophistication in your dining room.
- Crafted with premium Indian wool, this rug is very attractive. So next time when you invite your guests for dinner, get ready to receive compliments for this rug.
- It is soothing to the eyes and comfortable for the feet. Its pile height is 12 mm and the quality category is 4 kg per square meter. It is durable, long-lasting and easy to clean and maintain.
- Hand-tufted Persian rugs are known for their high quality and some of the rugs can even last for over 100 years.
- It is available in different colours, designs, and sizes. You can customize it as per your need and taste.
Styl #2 Persian Serapi Carpet
- Bring home this Persian Serapi Carpet to add traditional beauty to your dining area.
- With this antique carpet in your dining room, food will not only be the focal point for your guests.
- Its beautiful range of colours and tribal geometric designs draw attention. It is crafted in India with 80% Hand Spun pure Indian Wool and 20% cotton.
- Its high quality, beauty, and durability make it a perfect choice for the dining area. These carpets originated in the North-western Persian district of Heriz in the 19th century.
- It has a pile height of 10 mm and has 36 Knots per square inch.
Styl #3 Natural Fibre Rug
- Enhance your dining area with an eco-friendly look by adding this natural fiber rug there.
- It is made with 100 % natural fiber jute which makes it durable and long-lasting.
- It is handmade by artisans in India. It has a hard weave pile and it is easy to clean and maintain.
- It is simple and sober and can easily blend with any décor. Its earthy texture and simplicity have its own unique charm.